Modern medicine places a great deal of attention to the treatment of diseases, but rarely focuses on their prevention and almost never on the optimization of health and preservation with an enhancement of quality of life. Antiageing medicine is an innovating specialty founded on the application of advanced scientific and medical technologies for the prevention of age related dysfunction, disorders and diseases. The goal is not only to increase lifespan but especially to expand healthpan. In other words, allow the patient to live more years in optimal health and full functional capacity.
The cornerstones of anti-ageing approach can be summarized in 4 Ps:
- Prediction: genomic and biochemical analysis helps to define individual risk factors;
- Prevention: proactively maintaining health reduces the risk of developing diseases.
- Personalization: respecting individual differences on the biochemical and psychological level;
- Participation: involving the patient as an active player in the maintenance of his\her health.
Where other stop, we continue. After the total check-up our staff will develop a detailed personalized health program. The program will focus on:
- Medical therapies;
- Nutritional optimization;
- Stress management and emotional well-being;
- Physical training and rehabilitation;
- Long-term advice on health management and follow-up.